An hour chock full of tips, tricks and a bunch of short exercises to counteract the negative effects of sitting. We all know we shouldn’t sit for long periods, but most of our jobs, commuting in vehicles, and a lot of our leisure time is sent sitting – what to do?
In this video, Tom Myers uses himself and a model to show you how to stay mobile and limber in an office or home office setting, as well as commenting on standing desks, ball chairs and Self Myofascial Release (SMR) tools. Learn to use the chair and how to keep yourself healthy in a chair by using your whole body in sitting, and exercises to counterbalance your inactivity crisis.
This video makes for a great gift!
- For your favorite bodyworker, so they can pick up the tips for their clients
- If you are a bodyworker, you could make this as a gift to your chair-bound clients
- Give it as a gift to your loved one who’s tied to their chair
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from imcourse.net.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!