Shane and Rhiannon – Mental Models for Better Thinking
Learn the 5-step system that takes what you’ve read about mental models and gives you a framework for how to use them in your everyday life.
Do you spend countless hours reading, listening to podcasts, and watching informative videos… only to still feel like you’re winging it most of the time?
The way you think determines everything:
- How you see the world
- How you see yourself
- How you process new information
- How you approach challenges and opportunities that come your way
Most people try to improve their thinking by consuming more information.
They spend countless hours reading great books, listening to smart podcasts, and watching fascinating videos, only to end up in the same place. They are surrounded by information, but they don’t feel like that information is translating into better thinking and better results.
At the end of the day, they still feel like they’re winging it.
Does that sound familiar?
Mentals models are the way you understand a complex world. When you have the right models, and the latticework to use them, they help you simplify that complexity in a way that turns information into true learning and practical action.
But few people end up with the right models by default. Your brain forms these models without you even knowing it — and often creates suboptimal structures for processing all the information you consume on a daily basis.
Fortunately, there’s a solution. You can consciously and deliberately teach yourself to think differently — to develop new mental models that help you process new information, navigate paths of inquiry, and chart courses of action to solve problems and improve your outcomes.
INTRODUCING Mental Models for Better Thinking:
A practical, actionable system for building a latticework of mental models that help you think and learn better every day. We’ve taken years of research, experience, and expertise on mental models, and turned them into a comprehensive course for ambitious thinkers.
Build a latticework of mental models – step by stepThis course leads you step by step through every part of building an efficient, personalized latticework of mental models: selecting, distilling, contextualizing, preparing, integrating, applying, reflecting, and improving over time.
Get out of reactive mode and see life from a new angleLearn how to get out of reactive mode and approach life from the driver’s seat, seeing the big picture, analyzing different angles, and making conscious decisions. Learn how to use your mental latticework to turn the things you learn into practical, day-to-day actions that improve every area of your life.
Content that will change how you think and workYou’ll get access to 5 modules with over 70 videos, lecture handouts, 15 exercises, and 5 challenges . We’ll show you how to build mental models into your life, making them a part of how you think and work.
Gain a framework and a toolboxWe give you both the context and the tools in this comprehensive training. Without a framework for understanding the world, you’ll have a narrower perspective, miss important angles, and frequently find yourself stumped by problems. Without a toolbox of mental models, you’ll be stuck in the same conflicts, deal with the same problems, and experience growing frustration at your lackluster outcomes.
If you’re ready to think more deliberately and translate your knowledge into practical outcomes, this course is for you.
Join now to receive:
- Access to 5 modules that cover how to acquire a model, preparing to use a model, integrating models into your current thinking, reflecting on what you’ve learned, and constructing your own on-demand Latticework
- 77 lectures from mental models experts
- 15 exercises to help you apply what you learn to your own life
- Bonus materials
Sale page: https://fs.blog/mental-models-for-better-thinking-course/
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.site.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!