Justin Allan – The IV-Infusion Clinic Course
About the Course
The Elite Nurse Practitioner and Sam Kakaes FNP, is proud to announce the updated and NEW IV-Infusion and Injectable Clinic Course! This course is designed for the nurse practitioner (or registered nurse) who is interested in creating a high revenue/low expense practice that can be done on a VERY part-time basis and where the work can be delegated to others so you can build a PASSIVE INCOME stream!
This course is the definitive guide for nurse practitioners who are interested in building an IV infusion therapy clinic and/or an injection bar from the ground floor. It also will teach the nurse practitioner who already owns a practice on how to integrate these services into their already established one!
IV-Infusion Clinics and Injection Bars are very hot right now and the demand continues to increase. This sector of the alternative medicine industry is BLOWING UP, and for good reason. Patients are demanding this service and it results in healthy profits for the practice owner!
Do you know what one of the best parts of opening an IV-infusion and injection clinic is for a nurse practitioner? You can make money and not even be present in the practice itself! Depending on your state’s regulation, an RN or LPN can be there doing the work while you make all the money sitting at home. All they need is your standing order! And the standing orders you need to develop a powerful PASSIVE INCOME stream are included in this course!
This course will teach the nurse practitioner who has absolutely ZERO experience operating an IV-Infusion Clinic and/or Injectable Bar on the clinical aspects of this type of practice and all the business aspects of opening an IV “Drip” Lounge, Injectable “Bar”, or both!
This course will provide you EVERYTHING you need to know to successfully open an IV-Infusion and Injection Clinic!
You will learn:
- What IV infusion and injectable therapies are.
- Why you should consider offering IV infusion and injectable services into your practice.
- The legalities, regulations, liabilities, and guidelines of IV infusion therapy.
- The foundations of practice including treatment efficacy, frequency, side effects, risks, and contraindications.
- How to document the visits.
- The pharmacological considerations of IV infusion and injectable therapies including tonicity, osmolarity, stability, and PH.
- The different types of fluids, vitamins, nutrients, and medications you need to offer to build a successful practice.
- The various specialty IV infusion and injectable therapies including NAD+, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Glutathione, Amino Acids, Lipo-MIC, and more!
- What the most popular IV cocktails are and why you should consider integrating them into your practice.
- The recipes of 12 in-demand IV recipes, including high dose Vitamin C, that will build a powerful IV-Infusion clinic!
- What the most popular IV push nutrients and medications are, with dosing.
- Dozens of injectable therapies that can be used to create your “Injectable Bar.”
- How to setup the legal structure of the practice.
- All the business components you need to setup the IV infusion clinic itself.
- Mobile considerations of practice.
- What supplies you need to get started and where to obtain them.
- Where to obtain all the medications, nutrients, and vitamins you will need.
- How to price your IV infusion and injection services.
- Where to obtain malpractice from.
- How to delegate work to RNs, LPNs, EMTs, and MAs. Standing orders are included!
- How to successfully market your IV-infusion clinic.
- How to succeed and much more!
This course will include ALL the documentation you need to get started including informed consent forms, intake forms, standing orders, policies and procedures, guidelines, HIPAA policies, IV cocktail recipes, and protocols. You will literally have EVERYTHING you need to start your practice. The only thing I cannot provide you is the courage to get out there and get started!
There are 4 hours of video content where Sam and I go over a 159-slide presentation in detail. There will also be audio lectures to stream so you can learn on the go while driving or working out!
If you follow the information in this course, you will be able to start an IV-infusion clinic from the ground floor. How much does it cost to get started you might ask? Well, you could get this business up and running for less than $5,000! The return on investment is absolutely amazing!
If you are looking to build a PASSIVE INCOME stream, create an in-demand practice, help your community FEEL and LOOK better, and start your path to being a nurse practitioner entrepreneur, then you need to seriously consider opening an IV-Infusion Clinic and Injectable Bar. This course will provide you everything you need to succeed! So, what are you waiting for?
- Course Disclosure
- Course Pre-Test
- Section 1: Introduction to IV Infusion and Injectable Services. (15:39)
- Section 2: Legalities, Regulations, Liabilities, and RN Considerations in IV Infusion Clinics (8:29)
- Section 3: Foundations of Practice, Treatment Efficacy & Frequency, Side Effects & Risks, and Documentation (24:23)
- Section 4: Hood Requirements, State Regulatory Considerations, and USP Guidelines (9:26)
- Section 5: IV Pharmacological Principles, Tonicity, Osmolarity, and Stability (14:33)
- Section 6: IV and Injectable Specific Ingredients, Vitamins, and Nutrients (23:39)
- Section 7: Specialized IV and Injectable Vitamins, Nutrients, and Medications Including NAD+, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Glutathione, Lipo-MIC, and More! (14:13)
- Section 8: IV Cocktail Recipes Including Myers, Immune Booster, Pain Relief, Hangover Mix, Beauty Enhancement, Detox, High Dose Vitamin C, Weight Loss, and More! (21:47)
- Section 9: Practice Creation, LLC Formation, Malpractice, and Mobile Considerations (25:21)
- Section 10: Insurance vs. Cash, Accounting, EMR, and Employee Basics (13:30)
- Section 11: Standing Orders, Delegation of Work, and Building a Passive Income Source! (8:42)
- Section 12: Practice Expenses, Office Supplies, IV & Medical Supplies, Practice Equipment, Vendors, and Compounding Pharmacies (15:47)
- Section 13: Marketing Your Practice for Success! (20:51)
- Section 14: Informed Consents, Practice Forms, Pricing Services, Profit Potential, Practice Maintenance, and Ending (29:45)
- Practice Forms: Informed Consent, Standing Orders, Policies and Procedures, Protocols, Intake and Visit Forms
- IV Specific Resources: IV Cocktail Recipes, USP Guidelines, IV Mixture Procedure, Mobile IV Visit Procedure, and Osmolarity Charts
- Additional Course Resources
- Streamable Audio Lectures
- Course Post-Test
- Course Evaluation
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from imcourse.net.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!