Justin Allan – The Definitive Medical Weight Loss Clinic Course
About the Course
In collaboration with Justin Groce, NP-c, CSCS, the owner and operator of “The Restore Clinic”, and Haley Overby, PhD in cellular and molecular nutrition, the Definitive Weight Loss Clinic Course is the most comprehensive course released by The Elite Nurse Practitioner to date. This course is truly the DEFINITIVE guide to medical assisted weight loss management and treatment. There are very few weight loss courses, if any, that are as comprehensive and affordable as this one. I guarantee that statement.
This course is designed for the nurse practitioner who wants to help the 70% of American adults, who are obese or overweight, shed those pounds so they can get back to living a more healthy life. If you are interested in preventing the plethora of weight associated diseases in your patients, WHILE making a very healthy income, this course is for you!
This course will teach the nurse practitioner who has ZERO experience in medical assisted weight loss therapies on how to create a sustainable weight loss program utilizing the 23 medications covered in the course (including semaglutide and tirzepatide!), educating their patients on various diet and exercise plans so they can keep the weight off, and building a profitable low expense weight loss clinic.
Medical weight loss clinics have been around for decades now. These clinics are profitable powerhouses because people are sick of looking and feeling bad! What does this mean for an astute nurse practitioner entrepreneur? A fantastic business opportunity. Plus you are changing lives for the better! A win-win!
This course provides EVERYTHING you need to begin integrating medical assisted weight loss treatment into your practice and to build a profitable weight loss clinic!
This course will teach you:
- What medical weight loss is.
- The legalities, risks, and liabilities of medical weight loss.
- Why we gain unhealthy amounts of weight.
- The physiological adaptations of weight loss.
- How to build a successful weight loss program.
- The myths and truths of weight loss.
- The science of macro-nutrients (protein, carbs, fat) and calories.
- The thermic effect of food.
- Various diet plans and protocols and how to build plans specifically tailored to the patient.
- How to design exercise programs for specific patients.
- How to work up weight loss patients.
- How to integrate motivational interviewing and coaching into your practice.
- How to utilize 23 different medications for weight loss (Yes, 23 medications! Not just phentermine!)
- How to prescribe and price Semaglutide!
- How to prescribe Tirzepatide (Mounjaro).
- How to create a weight loss practice from scratch.
- How and where to obtain malpractice insurance.
- How to build a cash practice.
- How to integrate weight loss management with telemedicine.
- How to market your practice.
- How to utilize the provided consent forms.
- Where to order medications and supplies.
- And much more!
This course includes ALL the supplemental documents you will need to get started, including informed consent forms, intake forms, privacy policies, clinic policies, medication protocols, dietary templates, and more!
You will literally have EVERYTHING you need to get started! All it takes from you is the courage to take ACTION!
There are over 5 hours of video content where we go over a 180 slide presentation in detail. There will also be audio files for you to download so you can listen on the go!
There will also be a 34 page treatment protocol and workbook included! This workbook is a step by step manual on how to build a sustainable and practical weight loss program. It includes diet and exercise instruction, as well as treatment protocols for the most common patients you will see:
The Metabolic Syndrome patient.
The Morbidly Obese patient.
The otherwise HEALTHY patient who is just looking to shed 20-30lbs.
Included as a BONUS to this course, you will also receive a 6 page medication protocol cheat sheet that can be utilized as a clinical resource on the go while you are in clinic. I have actually began using this myself in my Men’s Health practice and I love it! It helps me pick a medication that will work for a specific patient type quickly and efficiently.
If you follow the information in this course, you can begin implementing medical weight loss management into your practice immediately. If you are starting from scratch, you could have a medical weight loss clinic up and running within 4-6 weeks due to the low expenses associated with it! I guarantee that, as long as you are driven and hungry for success!
If you are looking for a sustainable and proven niche practice that is not only profitable, but is also beneficial to thousands of potential patients, then you should seriously consider opening a medical weight loss clinic or add it as a service line to your practice!
- Course Disclosure
- Course Pre-Test
- Introduction: What is Medical Weight Loss? (8:08)
- Section 1.1 Why We Gain Weight: Medication, Social, Environmental, and Behavioral Causes (10:34)
- Section 1.2 Physiologic Adaptations of Weight Loss (12:03)
- Section 1.3 Weight Loss Success: Breaking Through The Barriers To Success (10:41)
- Section 1.4 The Hard Truths About Weight Loss: How To Navigate Around The Realities Of Weight Loss (10:41)
- Section 2.1 The Myths About Weight Loss: Dispelling The Lies That Hinder Weight Loss (17:46)
- Section 2.2 Calories and Macronutrients: Thermic Effect of Food, Carbs, Fats, Proteins, and Calculating The Total Daily Energy Expenditure of Your Patient. (24:19)
- Section 2.3 Comparison of Popular Dietary Protocols: Keto, Intermittent Fasting, Carnivore Diet, CICO, Carb Cycling, Whole 30, Paleo, IIFYM and Eat to 80 (29:01)
- Section 3.1 Principles of Exercise Program Design: Foundation of Exercise Design and Intensity (10:20)
- Section 3.2 Exercise Prescription: Building Patient Specific Resistance Training and Cardiovascular Exercise Programs (21:34)
- Section 4.1 Initial Work-up of The Weight Loss Patient: Laboratory Evaluation, Diagnostic Tests, History and Intake (15:35)
- Section 4.2 Motivational Interviewing and Coaching Compliance: Motivating Change and Overcoming Behavioral Barriers (20:03)
- Section 4.3 Medications For Weight Loss: Semaglutide, Tirzepatide (Mounjaro), and the Other 22 Most Effective Weight Loss Medications! (63:14)
- Section 4.4 Case Studies (13:59)
- Section 5.1 Practice Creation, Management, Business Creation, Malpractice, Telemedicine Considerations, and Operations. (24:33)
- Section 5.2 Marketing Your Weight Loss Clinic (13:34)
- Section 5.3 Informed Consents, Documentation Essentials, Medications, Labs, Pricing, and Practice Maintenance (28:07)
- Additional Resources: Medication and Treatment Protocols, 34-Page Course Workbook, Semaglutide/Tirzepatide Cheat Sheet, Questionnaires, etc…
- Practice Forms: Informed Consent, Patient Intake Form, Privacy Policies, Clinic Policies, and Indemnification Clause.
- Downloadable Audio Content
- Course Post-Test
- Course Evaluation
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from imcourse.net.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!