Jon Yuen – Resting Squat 2.0
What Is This?
This course will increase the comfort and freedom with which you can sit in the bottom position of the squat. It has been designed to turn your resting squat into less of a specific technique or pose and more into a skill.
At the end of the five phases that this course and program consists of, you will have obtained the strength, flexibility, and understanding to navigate both in and around the resting squat.
How This Works
This course consists of five phases.
Each phase centers around one task and one exercise which you will practice a total of seven times. Once completed, you will move on to the next phase.
The sessions themselves should take you no more than 15 minutes in total and there are guidelines on how to design your own session, as well as templates for you to follow.
To get the most out of this course you should be able to sit in the bottom position of a heels-down squat for 30+ seconds.
Other than that, you will also need:
- 3 square meters of floor space.
- A pillow.
- A doorframe (something you can hold on to while sitting in a squat).
- A bit of patience.
Coach and Dog & Cat Person
I’ve been obsessed with / passionate about / frustrated with / in love with / interested in movement for the majority of my life. Right now, what I focus the most on is figuring out how we can address the basics while making them exciting and accessible for people from all walks of life.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from imcourse.net.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!