Daily Stoic – Stoicism 101
“‘How much progress shall I make?’ you ask. Just as much as you try to make. Why do you wait? Wisdom comes haphazard to no man.” – Seneca
What is Stoicism? Who were the Stoics? Why have some of history’s greatest leaders practiced Stoicism in their daily lives? How can I consistently apply Stoicism to my life?
If you’re thinking any of those things, you’ve come to the right place. We set up Stoicism 101: Ancient Philosophy For Your Actual Life to give you the absolute best of Stoicism, from the best teacher, in just 14 days.
Stoicism is a philosophy designed for the real world, to solve real problems. It’s created to make us better people, better parents and better professionals. It comes from great thinkers like Marcus Aurelius, Epictetus, and Seneca.
There’s a reason everyone from George Washington to Tom Brady to Anna Kendrick to John Steinbeck have read, studied, quoted, and admired the Stoics.
It’s because Stoicism is meant to solve actual problems. A tool in the pursuit of self-mastery, perseverance, and wisdom. A way to live a great life, rather than some esoteric field of academic inquiry.
Wisdom, learning, studying, Seneca says, do not fall upon us by chance. “‘How much progress shall I make?’ you ask. Just as much as you try to make. Why do you wait? Wisdom comes haphazard to no man.”
That’s why we created Stoicism 101: Ancient Philosophy For Your Actual Life!
Stoicism 101: Ancient Philosophy For Your Actual Life is a 14 day course designed to teach you what you do not yet know. Whether you’re a beginner at Stoicism or you’ve been studying it for years, there is something to be gained by getting up and going to “school”—because learning, as Marcus said, is a good thing. And to do that, we’re doing something we haven’t done with any of our past courses.
Ryan Holiday—author of The Daily Stoic, Lives of the Stoics, and The Obstacle is the Way, to name a few of his bestselling books—will be your instructor. He’s taught Stoicism in NFL locker rooms, Fortune 500 boardrooms, in front of TED audiences, and to millions of people with his books. And NOW he’ll be your personal teacher for the next 14 days.
In 14 custom emails delivered daily (~20,000 words of exclusive content), you’ll also learn about:
- The famous Stoics.
- The things a Stoic does.
- The things a Stoic doesn’t do.
- What sets Stoicism apart from other philosophies.
- The key components of a Stoic’s ideal day.
- The Stoic’s secrets to success
- The Stoic’s secrets to resilience
- The Stoic’s secrets to productivity
- How a Stoic masters their emotions.
And much, much more.
For far less than the tuition to even one “Intro to Philosophy” class at even a community college (to say nothing of the Ivy League!), as a participant in Daily Stoic’s Stoicism 101: Ancient Philosophy For Your Actual Life, you’ll not only learn all you need to know about Stoicism, you’ll learn it from one of the world’s foremost thinkers and writers on ancient philosophy and its place in everyday life!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 14 custom emails delivered daily (over 20,000 words of all-new content)
- 3 hours of recorded Q&A with bestselling author Ryan Holiday
- Printable 14 Day Calendar With custom daily illustrations to track progress
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from imcourse.net.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!