August Birch – Momentum Maker
I’m August Birch. I’m a writer, creator, and teacher. I help creative folks like you make more work that sells and sell more work they make.
For the past 20 years I’ve been building and marketing little businesses. I’ve started and (and failed-at) more business opportunities than most people will try in a lifetime (so you don’t have to repeat my mistakes).
As a creative person, I’ve always struggled with shiny-object syndrome.
There were always new, more-exciting, and (seemingly) better projects to start than the project I was currently working on. The new ideas were never a problem.
The problem was sticking with the best ideas all the way to completion.
I spent hundreds of hours on projects I never finished. I’m embarrassed to admit it now, but my hard drive is filled with dozens (if not hundreds) of old, unfinished projects from the dark days.
I had big dreams, huge aspirations, and important goals, but I got stuck on this relentless hamster wheel of starting… and re-starting. I just couldn’t force myself to ship the projects I started.
Not only did I waste a bunch of time that I’ll never get back, I wasn’t helping my audience either. I was stuck, frustrated, and filled with self-doubt.
Here, I had all this knowledge and the ability to help the people in my tribe, but I couldn’t force myself to finish the projects to help them.
And as we all know, if you don’t ship your best work, the work doesn’t exist.
Ten years ago I got fed up with repeating the same habits and hoping for a different result. I decided enough was enough and I started developing a work process, where I could finish the projects I start, without relying on willpower to get me there.
Hi, I’m August Birch. I’m a writer, creator, father, husband, and marketing coach from Michigan. For years I struggled to get my fledgling information publishing business off the ground, but couldn’t find a way to finish my most-important work on a regular basis.
I had all these ideas for helping my tribe, but no matter how hard I tried to muscle-through each idea, I couldn’t finish the projects I started. I wasn’t born with any measurable gifts or talents. All I had was a burning desire to help others achieve what they want in life.
The problem was I had almost nothing to offer my clients… even when they kept asking, “I love your work. Do you have anything else I can buy?”
Then, over many years I developed the ‘NUDON’ work formula. Now I’m able to finish a steady stream of new projects, without relying on willpower or motivation to finish them.
I now operate my international publishing business in more than 110 different countries and I run most of the operation from my pocket. I have specific, non-negotiable projects to finish every day, automatically, and this one work process has helped me build a massive body of work.
I now write 1.5-2 million words a year without working 16 hour days, or pulling all-nighters. Just a steady daily work process, with a large body of work that accumulates over time.
To discover the exact same work process that took me ten years of trial-and-error to perfect, enroll in my Momentum Maker program.
By piggybacking your new, daily work process on top of an existing habit (as simple as making coffee every morning) you can build a body of work that helps you achieve your goals.
I’ll see you inside!
In this five-module program you’ll discover exactly how to build the habit of Automatic Discipline, coupled with a non-negotiable set of strong goals.
Using the NUDON formula you’ll finally finish the projects you start and build a massive body of work, over time… all while completing just four key tasks per day.
This hybrid system of productivity, project management, and goal-setting will help you build a life-long work practice that will help you achieve your long-term goals without struggling to get there.
Enroll today and begin your transformation immediately.
- One simple, little formula that will transform the way you work and help you finish projects quickly (without working yourself to the bone)
- A sneaky way to use the current myth of goal setting to your advantage (and how you can out-produce the others in your space)
- How to engineer willpower with Automatic Discipline (to help you complete your tasks each day even if you’re not motivated)
- Build a permanent habit of daily creative work (it’s almost like hypnotizing yourself into production mode)
- Why the old method of goal-setting doesn’t work (and a new way to set big goals you can actually reach)
- Four simple, daily tasks that will give you the life you want (even if you don’t have all the answers)
- One special moment every day that will become the core of your productivity process
- A simple framework to set your long-term goals, coupled with a weekly check-in process (so you can recalibrate and stay on target)
- This isn’t some over-complicated system with 150 moving parts (where only the most-dedicated people will succeed)
- Whether you work in linear, or scatterbrained fashion you can adapt the system to work for you (unlike some of the most-famous systems on the market)
- The one weekly meeting you must have with yourself (and how to use this special meeting to keep your projects on track and moving-forward)
- The five-step, can’t miss work strategy to finish even the most-difficult projects (even if you don’t feel like working)
- Why this one special workspace will help you triple your productivity (and make your permanent, Automatic Discipline easier to develop)
- The actual number of days required to build a permanent work habit (and why the common wisdom is way off)
- How to failure-proof your creative practice by never running out of new offers for your clients (which will give you a lot more opportunities for success in your market)
- North Star
- Unbreakable Moment
- Daily work practice
- One project
- Never quit
When combined, these five elements become an unstoppable force of creative productivity. You will develop the mechanisms in place to build a massive body of work, like the true professional you are.
As creatives it can be very difficult to finish our best work. There are so many new ideas that come to us daily, it’s easy to get sidetracked with ‘shiny object syndrome.’
We get stuck on the endless hamster wheel of starting new projects repeatedly, and never finishing anything.
If we don’t finish our projects they don’t exist in the eyes of our clients. It’s our duty to finish our work so we can serve our clients at the highest level possible.
Momentum Maker is a process for getting the work done so we can start the next project.
- An introduction module that explains the theory behind Momentum Maker and why it works so much better than the other strategies out there
- A quick-start module to help you build your daily, Automatic Discipline habit, so you can finish your important projects even if you don’t feel motivated
- A full module on the NUDON formula. You’ll discover each step of the process and how to integrate your long term goals and projects into your work day
- An implementation module, where we build your daily practice together, using the NUDON formula as our guide
- A next-steps module that answers most common questions, gives you success strategies moving-forward, and helps you eliminate time-sucking tasks from your day
Sale page: https://learn.bookmechanicmedia.com/momentum-maker
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from imcourse.net.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!